I’m so sorry that I have been incredibly inactive on my blog for the past couple of weeks. I hope that you’re all still willing to engage with my posts and I promise that I will try hard to make sure that I don’t take any more unplanned breaks from my blog. I can’t wait to get back into it!
Just to give you guys a bit of insight into what I’ve done these few weeks I’ll start this post off with some pictures of the highlights of my Summer2016:
1. I spent a lot of my summer admiring the serene landscapes that were surrounding me all the time. The sunset picture was taken from outside my bedroom window and it just made me appreciate everything that I have around me.
2. A cheeky Nandos pic. For those of you who don’t know Nandos is a favourite amongst youngsters in London. This was taken just before I went on a massive shopping spree.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! This was taken on a casual day out to the park with my family. It was one of my favourite days this summer; just super relaxed and the perfect way to enjoy the weather.
4. The next two photos: the one with the The University of Reading logo and the one of Paddington Station, London represent me completing the Reading Scholars programme. The last two sessions consisted of making my own pharmaceuticals, seeing machines worth millions of pounds, viewing campus accomadation, working in groups on a waste removal project and meeting new people. I loved this experience and would definitely recommend others to participate in University summer schools or schemes.
5. The next 4 photos depict my work experience at St Bartholomew’s Hopsital in central London. It was such an eye opening experience and is again something I would recommend others to try out. I worked alongside some of the most renowned surgeons in the Hopsital and was lucky enough to watch an open heart surgery operation.
6. The last photo was taken at the Science Museum in central London. It is free entry but has so many cool things to see and try out. If you live in London and enjoy museums this is a definite day out for you!
So, I hope that has given you guys an update on what’s been happening in my life up until now!
Comment below what you have done this summer and feel free to drop some recommendations of places to visit or things to do!
Stay positive and keep blogging! 🙂